Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Roll up the Rim!

I would be remiss if I didn't say that I'm excited. OK - so I'm almost always excited.  But the reason for my excitement?  It's Roll up the Rim time at Tim Horton's!  I believe it started last week, but so much other stuff to talk about, well it just didn't make the blog.

We're always complaining that we never win and that the odds of 1 in 6 (or whatever they are this year).  I think I have FIVE winning tabs so far. Yes, it's sad. I think of how old I am and winning something from Tim's is still exciting?  I'll just never grow up and I'm OK with that.

Yesterday, the weather was a tad crappy.  Freezing rain which resulted in leaving work a bit early to avoid the traffic and messy roads. The roads were in pretty good shape, people drove like sane people and everything was fine. But it was WET!!!!  Since I was getting home a bit earlier than normal, I decided to stop at Tim's to get a tea and get one for DH.  Guess what?  We both won!!!  And he kindly gives me all his tickets - two of the five are his, so I guess my odds are all that great.

I've had a couple of questions about printing those labels so I'll put together a small demo on how I print labels and show you. It's simple, it's easy and I'm madly sewing labels on quilts. I got TWO more sewn on last night and a bit of sewing on other projects.

I seem to be determined to drag out the January UFO project, but I'm going to need some advice soon. Like tomorrow most likely so I'll be looking for some feedback on that.

But that darn tea at 4 PM likely was the reason I had trouble getting to sleep last night. I slept in this morning - just couldn't drag my butt out of bed.

Well, that's it for today. There is loads of stuff to get done both at work and at home and I must get started.

Have a super day!!!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment