Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I'm in big trouble


There's no two ways to say this - I'm in big trouble.  NO - not because of  my flashing eye problem. That seems to have settled down.  No it's because my hobby is my passion and now it's also my job!

I love my job. I love everything (well almost everything) about my job. I love seeing new designs, I love being part of that process, I love designing things with fabrics and I love making them. My problem is that my life is now one big sewing bee!  Work blends into play time and play time into work!

I can't even complain because I love every minute!  And it's just silly to be so excited to go to work everyday. I mean how many people get to say that!

I've been meaning to design a quilt with one of our new collections (well it's been out for a bit) and today was the day.  I'm so excited about the design. However I can't share it with you - not yet. But I hope to start work very soon and when it's done (hopefully by June - all will be revealed). Can't even sew it at the retreat - too many prying eyes!

Don't forget that if you want to hear all about Northcott's latest collections and a sneak peek behind the scenes - I'll be speaking at the Brampton Quilter's Guild.  The talk is tomorrow evening (Thursday) at 7:30 PM.  My suitcase is packed and I had to sit on it to close it and I need to find another one.  Some very exciting stuff happening.

If you can't come, but would like me to entertain your guild with the Northcott story, you can e-mail me and we can chat.

I haven't forgotten about the list of events that needs to be updated.  Just a tad too  many things happening at this moment.

But here are a couple of posts from QUILTsocial that you can read through.

QUILTsocial - Monday

QUILTsocial - Tuesday

QUILTsocial - Wednesday

And on that note, I'm off to read a bit before it's time for bed.


Have a super day!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment