Saturday, December 9, 2017

Waiting........

I think I'm going to have to take my Grab n Go embroidery bag with me wherever I go.

I had several errands to do yesterday and I thought - no problem - I can get them done and get to the long arm in the afternoon. I barely made it home by 5 PM with only two of the four errands done.

What happened? My phone started to act up - the battery was losing power almost faster than I could put it in. I could go and get a new battery for the phone despite the fact that the phone will be eligible for an upgrade in one month.

Stopped in at Best Buy to see what they could do for me. I had to wait to see one of the consultants. But it was my lucky day. They had an AMAZING sale on the Samsung S8. $49 instead of $740 or whatever the ridiculous price was. It's a sale on all weekend.

So we chatted and I wanted another major piece of technology as well which I'll tell you about another day. I felt like I was on Ellen or Oprah during one of their giving shows. I ended up trading in my phone, got a wireless charger, TWO cases for the phone, a protection plan for the phone, the SIM card, plus the phone and I paid the grand total of $84 including tax. It was crazy! 

Since I was trading my phone in, I had to remove all the data from the phone which I hadn't done so it took a LONG time to make that transfer   (all those damn photos). Plus we had to talk about the other item and all the goodies that went with that. I was there for over FOUR hours!  But in the end, it was so worth it.

I love the new phone. It's an S8. Sorry - no pictures this morning. I'm in slow motion mode and I have two very impatient girls waiting!

The best news? I can play Scrabble on the phone. I haven't been able to play on my old S6. I've no idea why and we've tried everything. No worries - it's gone!  History!

If you're in the market for a new phone - this is the weekend as Best Buy has some major deals.

But here's how much I get out. He says to me - "you came in on the perfect weekend. We have the S8 on sale for $49". I give him a BLANK stare - is that good?  I text Ronda and M to get confirmation. I'm so not with it! I got a thumbs up from each of them so I figured I was good to go!

I had a good look around the store and got a few ideas for future purchases and then home.

I've got the quilt that I was supposed to be working on yesterday half loaded and that's my job for today!

On that note, I'd better go before these girls have a fit!

Have a super day!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment